Hey there! New in town? Check out the new Confluence product guides! They are chock-full of helpful tips, tricks, and best practices to get you and your team started.
Here’s a quick overview of what’s included:
What is Confluence? A brief overview
Setup your site and spaces
Create and collaborate on content in Confluence
Navigate Confluence
Confluence best practices
Confluence apps and integrations
Using Confluence and Jira Software together
Using Confluence and Jira Service Desk together
Confluence use cases
Hello @lauren , Confluence Server how-to articles have always been helpful to me. Do you have one for the cloud? If yes, can you share the URL. I have found this All Atlassian Cloud knowledge base articles but the All Confluence Cloud KBs are now in the Confluence KB space takes me to Confluence Server KB and not cloud.
@Sachin thank you for catching that! I think there is an issue with that link.
In the meantime, I think this is the best place to go for Confluence Cloud documentation: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/resources/
Thank you @lauren
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.