Hello people,
I am trying to perform continuous integration using Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket, and Bamboo, all are being used in the server version.
I was able to currently automate continuous delivery between all instances but I have a problem with communication between Bamboo and Jira when the deployment is performed.
After the deployment is complete, I would like to send the deployment information with the status of the deployment result ("Success" or "Failure"). In Jira, this status if it is "Success", I want to transition the related issue from the Deploy column to the Done column.
I thought about using the Script task to send the webhook with this information to Jira, but I'm trying to print the variable on the screen as shown in the print below and it is not displayed on the screen but no error message appears.
I wanted some help on how to make this information transfer from Bamboo to Jira using the webhook because I didn't find in the documentation how it could be done. Or if there is another way to do this automation in Jira, I am open to suggestions.
I am sending below some prints with what I have done so far.
Screenshots:
The field that I'm trying to send to Jira via Webhook.
The script I made on Bamboo to send the webhook to Jira.

Log of the last deploy I carried out testing the value of the variable "deploymentState" on the screen.

Project board in Jira, where I want to transition the issue from the Build column to Done column.

Log of the Automation Rule to check if Bamboo information is arriving correctly in Jira.

Result of the last tests using the automation rule with Webhook.

Automation rule being triggered using Webhook.