Hi com,
first of all, I'm not really into server administration. I've bought one to practice and gain knowledge. So, I wanted to install Jira Service Desk on my VPS (Ubuntu 18.04 LTS 64Bit).
First, I installed mysql and then I downloaded the installer for Linux and did all the steps from the installation guide here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/installing-jira-applications-on-linux-938846841.html
After completing the installation and launching Jira Service Desk, I head over to "http://MYSERVERSIP:8080" and getting a connection error.
I uninstalled/deleted all jira files and made a fresh reinstall but nothing worked out.
Thanks for any help!
Kind regards
@amde1108 - let's check a few things:
@Dave LIAO
1.) Yeah, I run Jira as a service, but I needed to run it again so then I was connected to JIRA
And got the following Error:
It fails, when JIRA wants to start the Plugin System.
2020-07-10 17:29:29,104+0200 JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR [c.a.jira.startup.SystemPluginsEnabledHealthCheck] We couldn't start the following plugins:- jira.webresources (jira.webresources)- com.atlassian.plugin.jslibs (com.atlassian.plugin.jslibs)- com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-ui (com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-ui)- com.atlassian.frontend.atlassian-frontend-runtime-plugin (com.atlassian.frontend.atlassian-frontend-runtime-plugin)
Here is the log where the error occurs:
https://pastebin.com/CmbBJtR7
What I already did?
- Added "-Datlassian.plugins.enable.wait=300" as a parameter
- Deleted .jira-home.lock
- Checked Memory Size (All fine)
@amde1108 - this is helpful!
1.) I got JIRA 8.10. installed
2.) Tried it with 600 and then 900, still got the same error.
Here the full catalina log:
https://pastebin.com/vF7VnghV
I have no idea how to fix that..
Issue still not solved. Re-installed jire service desk as well as tried another version. Same issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.