Hi everyone,
I would like to know if the following setup is possible: setting up a public Knowledge Base on Confluence and linking it to a Jira Service Desk that is not open to the public. The idea is to fill the Knowledge Base with articles with different permission levels: a) accessible by anonymous users b) accessible by logged in customers (Service Desk users viewing the articles using the Service Desk customer portal) c) accessible internally.
The second requirement is that only logged in customers should be able to open tickets / issues.
What is unclear to me is, if I create a public Confluence space, does that affect the permissions for the Jira Service Desk? What is the relationship there?
Is the setup I described above feasible? If yes, what do I need to do to set it up this way? If no, what are the possible workarounds? Thanks in advance!