I'm unable to drag and drop files on pages that were upgraded to Editor V2.
Oddly, I tried on the pages that are still on V1, it still works.
Hello Gary,
Welcome to Atlassian Community! It's nice to have you join us. I'd like to know more about this issue as it's occurring for you.
I look forward to your response!
Shannon
Hi Shannon
1. Windows 10, latest Chrome. I tried it on latest Microsoft Edge, doesn't work too.
2. It's all file types. But something I notice while in edit mode for editv2. I could drag files in but I do not wish to be in this manner:
What I've been using is the Attachments list macro, where I could just drag and drop files into the page without editing it:
3. They had the same issue.
4. Like I mentioned in point 2, previously before editv2, I could drag zip files to the page and the tooltips would be "move" which indicates I could upload it to the page. I could still do it for older pages that didn't upgade
Thank you for taking time to provide those details. It seems like it could be related to this recent bug:
When using the page menu instead, does the file attach properly? (i.e. ... > Attachments)
Take care,
Hi Shannon,
I believe it's the same problem as that ticket.
Yes, the attachment page drag and drop works! I guess I will use that for now (for large number of files upload until it is fixed on the main page.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.