Hi,
I have a project with several pages with child pages. For one of the child pages (named Known Issues) I have created a template for users to use. How do I set it up so that on the side menu instead of creating another child page it opens the create new using the template? How do I set it up so that it opens the template for the Known Issues Child Page only and any other pages are unaffected
Thanks
Hi @Therese Reade
You could use the macro "Create from Template" and use you template or you could have a look at our Page Tree Creator. It has some more features in case, you have to create page trees like your project.
Regards,Stephan
Hi Stephan
Thanks for your reply. I was hoping for a solution from within confluence rather than having to purchase an app
Regards
Therese
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.