I am new to Jira and I'm looking to find a way to both create and maintain service requests within Jira Service Desk.
Thank you!
Hello @Michael LaRue ,Welcome to Atlassian community. Here are few resources which might help you understand how to create and maintain service requests:Jira Service Desk: Create an Issue vs: Raise a RequestCustomer requests are organized into queuesJira Service Desk Portal - Create request and approve Jira Service Desk queues and issues in the new agent experienceIf you like to go little more deeper you can go through below articles:Categorize customer requests into request typesJira Service Desk Cloud documentationWhat is a service request?6 Tips to run a successful service deskBest practices for managing service requests in your IT service deskBest,Sachin.
Thank you taking the time to give me these links. I will begin to review them all.
I have gone through the documentation, but nothing shows me how to Create or Maintain the service requests? Also I cannot find a way to send certain requests to certain queues? Is it that all the requests go to a main queue then all agents have to kull through them for the ones they need to work on?
@Sachin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.