Hi -new user to Confluence Server taking over for an individual who's left the organization.
In other words, I have no idea what I'm doing.
Our "Provide Feedback" button on our public KB doesn't work. The form pops up but when users hit submit, there's an error that says:
"Oops! Something went wrong...
There was a problem submitting your feedback, likely due to the configuration of this form. You might want to contact the site owner to let them know about this issue."
As I am now the site owner, I need to either fix this or turn the feature off. I'm not sure where to go in the settings to do that. If someone could point me in the right direction, that'd be greatly appreciated.
If it matters, we're using a Brikit theme, I'm honestly not sure if this button is part of the Confluence part or the Brikit configuration. The error occurs when using incognitio mode, after clearing the browser cache, and when using a different browser altogether. I've attached pictures. Thanks!
