Hey all
I've tried numerous times to import from a CSV, using progressively smaller and simpler test files to try and eliminate issues, however I've yet to be able to get a single one to complete successfully. Also, the log file seems to stop right before it gives me any useful information.
I've included the log file below (I changed a couple values to ###'s in the name of sanitizing, but otherwise it's complete and un-edited)
2020-07-08 16:08:16,804 INFO - Import started by ##### using com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.csv.CsvDataBean
2020-07-08 16:08:16,994 INFO - ------------------------------
2020-07-08 16:08:16,994 INFO - Importing: Users
2020-07-08 16:08:16,994 INFO - ------------------------------
2020-07-08 16:08:16,994 INFO - Only new items will be imported
2020-07-08 16:08:17,014 INFO - 2 users associated with import. All of them imported as inactive, this can be changed after import in User Access step.
2020-07-08 16:08:17,014 INFO - ------------------------------
2020-07-08 16:08:17,014 INFO - Finished Importing : Users
2020-07-08 16:08:17,014 INFO - ------------------------------
2020-07-08 16:08:17,015 INFO - 0 users successfully created.
2020-07-08 16:08:17,019 INFO - Retrieving projects...
2020-07-08 16:08:17,051 INFO - Project ExternalProject{id='null', key='###', externalName='null', name='IT service desk', type='null', template='null'} exists and found correctly.
2020-07-08 16:08:17,056 INFO - ------------------------------
2020-07-08 16:08:17,056 INFO - Importing: Versions
2020-07-08 16:08:17,056 INFO - ------------------------------
2020-07-08 16:08:17,056 INFO - Only new items will be imported
2020-07-08 16:08:17,056 INFO - ------------------------------
2020-07-08 16:08:17,056 INFO - Finished Importing : Versions
2020-07-08 16:08:17,056 INFO - ------------------------------
2020-07-08 16:08:17,056 INFO - ------------------------------
2020-07-08 16:08:17,056 INFO - Importing: Components
2020-07-08 16:08:17,056 INFO - ------------------------------
2020-07-08 16:08:17,056 INFO - Only new items will be imported
2020-07-08 16:08:17,056 INFO - ------------------------------
2020-07-08 16:08:17,056 INFO - Finished Importing : Components
2020-07-08 16:08:17,056 INFO - ------------------------------
2020-07-08 16:08:17,065 INFO - Retrieving custom fields...
2020-07-08 16:08:17,075 INFO - ------------------------------
2020-07-08 16:08:17,075 INFO - Importing: Issues
2020-07-08 16:08:17,075 INFO - ------------------------------
2020-07-08 16:08:17,075 INFO - Only new items will be imported
2020-07-08 16:08:17,098 INFO - Importing issue: [externalId='autoid-###', summary='Import Test Single Ticket']
2020-07-08 16:08:17,173 INFO - ------------------------------
2020-07-08 16:08:17,173 INFO - Finished Importing : Issues
2020-07-08 16:08:17,173 INFO - ------------------------------
2020-07-08 16:08:17,190 ERROR - Unexpected failure occurred. Importer will stop immediately. Data may be in an unstable state:
At this point I've distilled the import down to only containing a few, bare bones fields with just a single entry just to get a successful import to build off.:
Subject,Description,Status,Priority,Agent,Email
Import Test Single Ticket,This is a ticket,Pending,Medium,My Name,test.email@email.ca
The CSV is saved as UTF-8 and comes from excel. fields are mapped like this:


If anyone knows how I can get this to work, I'd really appreciate it.