So here's a weird one. I need to renew my SSL cert for our Jira instance. Easy enough it would seem, right? I've created a new JKS, got a new cert, used keytool to import the cert into the keystore and verified everything is there. I then ran conf.bat to reconfigure Jira (while the service is shutdown) AND manually checked the server.xml file to verify that Jira SHOULD be using the new JKS to pull in the new cert. However, when I restart Jira, it is still somehow pulling the old certificate which is set to expire soon. At first I thought it was simply the browser caching the old SSL cert. Alas, no... even a machine which has never been to our servicedesk site pulls the old cert. I even went so far as to remove the old JKS from its location AND renamed it. Anyone know where else I might look in Jira to see why the old cert is still getting pulled in?