I setup a service desk and I am trying to use the email that was setup to send requests in. I sent over three attachments to the email and it bounced back the email because one of the attachments was 18MB. I removed this one and then it sent the request it I then was able to add this attachment to the request. Why is this happening?
Hello @Melanie Bodiford ,
you can set up attachment limit in Settings -> System -> Attachments - default is 10 MB.
Also please note that some email services have limit on attachment size, for example Gmail has a limit 25 MB.
Let me know how it goes.
Adam
I checked and the setting in my system is 1,024MB so I think I am OK with this.
okay, so maybe the problem is email service. What email service are you using?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.