Good Afternoon,
I have been having some issues on switching DBs... H2 to MySQL
-I'm running H2 on Jira version 7.5, and I want to move my instance to MySQL.
I been referencing these articles to help me but I am feeling there must be a faster and smoother way to migrating to MySQL.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver075/connecting-jira-applications-to-mysql-935390852.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver075/supported-platforms-935390828.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/switching-databases-938846867.html#Switchingdatabases-differenttype
Could I please get some more help?
Thank you!
Those documents give you the fastest and smoothest way to migrate between databases.
Nic,
Thanks!
I must of have done something wrong. I finally setup MySQL, and was able to edit the dbconfig.xml. After turning on Jira Service it populated the "jiradb" database and was fetching tons of data. I rebooted and I cannot sign into MySQL with my newly created account or my root. It says I cannot connect to localhost anymore.
Now it acting like there is not data in my jiradb? I cannot cannot to MySQL with workbench with any of the credentials I used to set it up?
Can you please guide me!
That would mean that either MySQL is not running on the current machine, or you have set the security to not let you in.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.