I am using watcher field in CQL(https://developer.atlassian.com/server/confluence/advanced-searching-using-cql/#watcher).
Below is my CQL query with API.
https://mydomain.atlassian.net/wiki/rest/api/search?cql=type=page and space=DS and watcher=currentUser() order by lastModified desc
Unwatched any one or two pages in the space.
Expected Results: The query should return the list of pages in space key 'DS' to which the user currently had enabled the watched feature to the page order by last modified.
Actual Result: The query returns both the recently unwatched pages as well as watched pages in space key 'DS'. The query should not return the recently unwatched pages but it is still showing in the query.
Hello @kuldeep kushwaha !
As I understand, querying Confluence for the watcher field in CQL using REST yields incorrect results.
A bug has been raised tackling this behavior right here:
[Confluence Cloud] Searching for watcher field via CQL yields incorrect results
This is likely happening because the “watch/stop watching action” is not able to trigger a reindex process and nothing changes. If you click the “Star this page” button, it should trigger a reindex and the watcher list is updated.
I hope this helps!
Should be fixed now
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.