Hi,
This this morning I'm unable to edit any Page wiki on my Confluence wiki. I'm getting following error message:
"this page has failed to load"
What's happening. Please could you help fix this issue ?
Thanks
Regards
---
Hi there, we're experiencing the same issue since this morning!
same here, I'm getting it only when I want to edit a page, not when I open it.
Same here too - I was wondering if there was an outage of some sort or a planned deployment? It'd be good to know if it's either and if there's any ETA as to when it'll be back to working as usual
In case it helps - this is the error message I'm getting:
Thanks!
we get it too, cant edit pages on confluence
Having the same issue but slightly different error message :
Same here, since today editing a page gives this error.
same here as well
Hi all, Atlassian solved the issue:
Jul 6, 2020Confluence Cloud Page Edit IssuesResolved - Between 04:42 UTC to 09:35 UTC, we experienced an issue with Confluence edit page functionality. The issue has been resolved and the service is operating normally.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.