Hi Confluence team,
We face the issue again error on loading the wiki/page and our team cant put up their updates. Please look into this and not sure why this keeps happening.
https://adjustcom.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/teamsea/pages/edit-v2/1460634708
Error Message:
This page has failed to load
Our team has been notified. Wait a few minutes and try again. If the problem persists, contact Atlassian Support.Error details: Failed to fetch
Hello @April.
To solve your problem, check here https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/incidents/dvfrm6fr4c0k for follow-ups.
Best regards, Mariana
I am having the same experience
Seems to be an Issue from the Atlassian side, because I have the same problem.Atlassian is already working on the problem.Official Statement from Atlassian: https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/
The Issue has been solved
Same here.
I'm having the same issue. Please help....
same here, we cannot edit or create new pages
I am having the same problem
I'm having the same problem :-)
I am facing the same issue.. stuck with critical work which can't completed because of this
I'm having the same problem.
same
Yep, me too.
I am having the same issue on multiple cloud instances.
We're experiencing the same issue. Does anyone know when this will be resolved?
I am having the same issue!!!
I'm having the same problem
The worst part is, that I have a lot changes in edit mode, never published before so I'm worry that I will lost that.
After few page refreshes I was able to see document in edit mode, but without my last work, when I used 'diff' I was able to see recent, not saved changes but after a while I lost connection again without ability to see newest changes in document. This popup appears all the time:
UPDATE: I connected to USA VPN and Edit mode work flawessly, so it looks like problems are with EU servers. So: Temp workarround - connect yourself with US VPN and Edit Mode will probably work for you like it works for me.
I am also having the same problem
Same here!
Same
Here is a link to the status of the issue: https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/incidents/dvfrm6fr4c0k
09:06 (UTC) Same problem
Same issue here.
The issue is resolved!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.