Hi people,
I was able to create jira service desk ticket till yesterday from slack. since today morning I'm not able to create the ticket. does any one has any idea about this issue.
We have the same problem, any ideas for how to fix? Thanks!
Hey, folks! Could you provide a little more detail about what's going wrong? Are you seeing an error? We had one known problem occurring just a bit before this was posted:On July 2nd, Slack performed a migration of the "Message Actions" (the ... menu on messages in Slack). For about 18 hours, there were two messages actions titled "Create Issue from..." One of these caused nothing to happen at all. Slack reported that this was resolved around 3PM CST on July 2nd. If this sounds like the problem you were seeing, then it should now be resolved. Otherwise, if you could provide some more details about what you're seeing, I'd be happy to look into it!Seth GholsonEngineering Manager, Product Integrations
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.