Good morning,
I am setting up Atlassian Cloud for my organization. I have been documenting and testing the backup and restore capabilities of Jira Software, Servicedesk and Confluence. The capabilities of Jira is mediocre at best in our opinion. We will probably look at some 3rd party app for that. Do you guys maybe have good advice for us?
The real question is actually about confluence. When testing the backup and restore capabilities I came to the conclusion that i can make (and automate) backups, but there is no way to restore them. At least, i am not able to restore them in a site which is having Jira Software in the suite. I am still astonished about that.
So, how can i save backups locally that i can actually restore to the same site?
You see, we do require local backups. This is an mandatory capability we need to have.