Hello -
I understand that customers outside of Jira Service Desk (no account in the system) can send an email to a specified email handler which then creates a ticket in the project. JSD will then create a profile for that customer.
I was wondering if JSD was capable of doing the reverse of this action. Specifically, is it possible to configure the JSD system to send an email to an outside user, and then have the ticket created upon this email to the user from the system?
Some perspective as to what I am trying to achieve - I am trying to create an HR project that would notify a potential employee (customer outside of JSD) to login to this Jira project and fill out a simple form.
I understand that this is unconventional, but I was wondering if something like this would achievable in Jira Service Desk. I'd be very grateful to hear any feedback!