Hi there,
As a Product Owner, after each sprint, I share a page report with my business leaders with some information about the sprint and also a list of issues collected from Jira, through a macro (table with a query), tipically major ones like Initiatives.
In order to avoid repeated work every 3-weeks, I normally update the issues itself on Jira (for instance, the status, target dates, etc.) and it reflects automatically within the page.
The thing is that after refreshing the page with the latest update I would like to lock the page/macro to avoid any other future refreshes, so that I may be able to create a "picture" of that date.
For the next report, I would do the same, meaning, duplicating the page, and then refresh it to update with the latest informations from Jira.
Using plain exports its not expedite and not so pretty also.
Is there any way where I can configure/disable the "Refresh" button in a macro/page?
Thanks in advance,
Best regards,