I tried to update the date format to ISO 8601 with format string as "yyyy-MM-dd".
However, in the pages, all the dates still show up like "Jun 2, 2020" instead of "2020-06-02".
It really sucks and how could we make it works properly?
Hello Lex, did you change the below three fields from your settings -Time Format: h:mm aDate Time Format: yyyy-MM-dd HH:mmDate Format: yyyy-MM-dd
Yes, like this:
Check out the comments from Atlassian team member on this post
There is no way to change the date-time format in the user settings or global account settings.
Does it mean that there is no alternative way to use ISO-8601 format in date picker?
I mean, it's quite awful, especially for users choosing English interface but using different date-time convention.
Hello @Lex Song,
Thank you for raising this with us! Sachin pointed out on my previous post, if you're looking to change the format of the Date Picker, then it's dependent on your Confluence language.
There's a feature request to change that behavior here:
We have documentation on how to change the date and time formats within Confluence with the exception of that Date Picker macro:
I've raised a request with our documentation team to clarify that this does not affect the Date Picker, at least until a solution is offered for the feature request I shared with you earlier.
I hope this clarifies things, but if you still have any trouble getting the other dates and times to format properly, please let me know.
Shannon
> CONFCLOUD-35168
It's really a shame that this issue stays unresolved for like five years.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.