I can not login using the Jira Server App after updating the Jira Server from 8.4 to 8.10.
Before that, respectively with version 8.4, I had no problems using the App.
I could google for the following article but I do not understand what to do.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/can-t-check-compatibility-error-in-the-jira-server-mobile-app-954244691.html
I do not understand what I need to do with my apache as my Jira is behind a apache proxying from port 80 on a domain to localhost:8080. As described earlier this was no problem with Jira 8.4.
Can someone point me to the right direction? Please ;-)
Hello, thanks for reaching out!
The issue you noticed with the "can't check compatability" error in the Jira mobile app with Jira Server 8.10 is actually a known bug with the most recent Server release. We're actively working to get it fixed. You can following along with the progress of the issue on our public Jira: JRASERVER-71217
Luckily, there's also a documented workaround that you can apply to your Server right now:
The issue is related to a security fix and as a temporary solution this can be disabled by adding the dark feature flag jira.redirect.anonymous.404.errors.disabled, and, removing, if present, the dark feature flag jira.redirect.anonymous.404.errors.enabled
The issue is related to a security fix and as a temporary solution this can be disabled by
Cheers,Daniel
Thanks for pointing out to the bug - the workaround woks for me for the moment.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.