Good afternoon
How to send emails from support@creditkasa.ua and not from jira@ukf.atlassian.net
How should I do it?
Hello @Vadym Kalujny , welcome to the Community!
The first step in sending email from your domain is verifying your domain ownership. This can be done at admin.atlassian.net and involves modifying some DNS records in your domain. Often Jira administrators don't have these permissions at their company, so be aware that you may need to get assistance from an IT administrator to make the changes on the DNS side.
Since there are multiple steps to the process, I will point to you at the documentation for the specific instructions: Configuring Jira Cloud to send emails on behalf of your domain
If you need help with a specific step, I'm happy to assist!
Cheers,Daniel
Hi
Hi @Daniel Eads thank you !
One more questione
Hi @Daniel Eads thank you!
I'am trying to add a custom email account https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-desk-cloud/docs/add-an-email-account/ but gives me an error message "[authentication failed] Invalid credentials (Failure) "
What am I doing wrong?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.