Hi,
I want to upload the dist files of an internal python library a GCP bucket. To do so I followed these instructions to put together the step below:
definitions:
services:
google-cloud-sdk:
image: google/cloud-sdk:latest
[...]
- step: &rabbitmq-wrapper
name: RabbitMQ wrapper
image: python:3.7.3
condition:
changesets:
includePaths:
- "common-libs/rabbitmq_wrapper/*"
- "common-libs/rabbitmq_wrapper/**"
caches:
- pip
services:
- google-cloud-sdk
script:
- cd common-libs/rabbitmq_wrapper/
- pip install mock==4.0.2 coverage==5.1
- pip install -r requirements.txt
- coverage run -m unittest discover test
- coverage report --omit "test/*.py"
- python setup.py sdist bdist_wheel
- apt-get update && apt-get install -y gettext-base
- envsubst < sa-genus.dist.json > service-account.json
- gcloud auth activate-service-account --key-file=service-account.json
- gsutil cp dist/* gs://mybucket/
[...]
All runs ok until the gcloud call that returns "gcloud: command not found". What am I doing differently from the official documentation? I am assuming that services provide access to a set of tools that is not included in the step image, is that right?