Hi,
I have been trying to use the new workspace api to list all workspaces the user has access to as a member.
I tried using https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/workspaces?permission = "member" which returns 4 workspaces for my account.
However when i use the same account and login to web and go to "All workspaces" located at https://bitbucket.org/account/workspaces/ i can see 9 workspaces (3 of which i am admin and 1 as collaborator, remaining 5 are workspaces that im seeing as i have access to some of the repositories within these workspaces)
I tried using another api which returns the same 4 results https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/user/permissions/workspaces/?q=permission="member"
Can u please direct me to the correct param value or api to use to retrieve all 9 workspaces as a member?
Thanks
To get all workspaces, try this workspaces endpoint without the permission filter.
https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/workspaces
I tried without filters and still get the same 4 results. Not the 9 that shows up on the web page.
Would it be because im not really part of the workspace, but have write access to a few repos within the missing workspace? Still im trying to find a way to replicate bitbucket page and list all workspaces.
This issue is not specific to my account. I built an app and lots of users have complained that they are not able to view their workspaces. This is the app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lh.gitapp.bitbucket&hl=en
Can confirm! I'm experiencing the same issue with the workspaces API.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.