Looking for a way to connect bitbucket cloud to active directory similar to the way its done in Jira cloud
Hi @Gomez, Daniel
User provisioning is available when you subscribe to Atlassian Access. The instructions will vary depending on the identity provider you use. For a list of some of the supported identity providers and more information, you can read User provisioning.
Hope that helps! If you have any further questions, please let us know
Best regards,
Ana
Hi Ana,
How can I suscribe the Atlassian Access using my Bitbuket cloud?
Actually I want to Integrate Bitbucket cloud with Azure AD, Can you please let me know which action I need to perform on Bitbucket cloud side.
Thanks,
Jitendra
@Jitendra Singh I believe we can only configure SSO for Bitbucket Cloud with the Atlassian account and very limited user provisioning features (NOT including group sync).
It's mentioned in this link: https://support.atlassian.com/provisioning-users/docs/configure-user-provisioning-with-okta/
Provisioning is available for all Atlassian accounts, which means that you can create, update, and deactivate accounts from your identity provider. Syncing groups is only available for Jira products and Confluence and not yet available for Bitbucket and Trello.
Bonus a screenshot from https://www.atlassian.com/software/access, which doesn't include Bitbucket in the list:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.