Hello,
We have multiple customers all with their own Projects in our JIRA system meaning that customer A can see everything they have raised, and customer B can see everything they have raised but not each others reported incidents.
This works fine so far however, there are the odd occasions where we might contact a customer in relation to an incident another one of our customers has reported and essentially work as the middleman for communication or work on something as a group.
Is there a way that we can grant customer B access to see and comment on (via the Portal and/or email notifications) specific incidents that we have granted access too even though they are in customer A's project built into JIRA?
I've looked at issue security levels and unless I'm missing something they don't seem to give me the flexibility that I want.
Any help would be appreciated.
Regards