in iTrack jira when new project is created and Account is added by default account is created with IT Class as "dev" what is IT class can this be changed.
Log in as a Jira or System administrator and go to admin -> system -> (security bit) project roles
Each role has a list of default members, which you can see and edit by clicking the "manage default members" to the right.
have you asked your admin yet? he/she/it/they/ might jhave set a default value for the field.
on second thought...... as far as I know, iTrack is a different product altogether. It has nothing to do with jira or am i missing something. Have you integrated iTrack with jira? Is there an interface betweent the two products? I am curious now...
I was guessing iTrack was the local name for their Jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.