I'm hoping someone might be able to work out why not all the users I'd expect to see are appearing in a custom field (User picker, single user) when viewed via our Service Desk customer portal.
Below are the steps I followed for set up:
- Created a group in group management called "Approvers"
- Created a custom field "Help Centre Approver" and added a context so it refers to the group mentioned above, for the correct Service Desk project
- I edited the workflow so the nominated name from the Help Centre Approver field needs to give approval before it can progress.
- I added the Help Centre Approver field to the request form
- I open the form in the Portal, and only some of the users appear. I've tried searching for the users who don't show up and their names do not appear.
I have compared two users (one who appears, one who should but doesn't) and they are both licensed users, with access to Service Desk portal. There's nothing different that I can see between their accounts or permissions that would make this happen.
Does anyone have any suggestions of something I may have missed? I'm still relatively new to this!