The new editor has caused a lot of issues and we have lost a lot of good features.
How can I revert a converted page to the old editor?
If you go to the history of the page you should be able to roll it back to a point prior to the conversion.
You can contact Atlassian support to revert too the old editor: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-Cloud-articles/Change-to-your-content-is-in-your-hands/ba-p/1324476
I tested on my own Cloud instance. I converted a page to the new editor and then rolled it back. After rolling it back I had the old editor for that page back.
Yes, finally a way to ditch the new and unusable table editor... thanks!
@Jeremy Nevill exactly! the new table editor is so limited and a huge step backward in productivity with an otherwise superior feature Confluence "used" to have. It's as if they wanted to rush out the editor and drop old features, with no concern about productivity for the user.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.