Can someone please explain the difference between the fields "last updated" and "last login" in Confluence?
Thanks.
Hello @[deleted]!
The fields you are referring to look into different aspects of actions within Confluence itself.
The field we call “Last Updated” refers to the last date when content was modified in Confluence. A macro that uses this field to work is our “Recently Updated” macro. You can take a look at the macro here:
[Confluence Cloud] Recently Updated Macro
The “Last Login” field refers to the most recent login action of a given Confluence User. I see that you are using Confluence in our Cloud environment. With this in mind, I can tell you that direct access of this field is not available. We can do it through Plugins from our marketplace. You can take a look at options here:
[Atlassian Marketplace] Confluence Cloud Plugins – Last Login
Now that we have taken care of that, I would like to understand:
What is the main objective behind this distinction? Is there something we could help you achieve?
Let us hear from you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.