I've been having a lot of trouble trying to update a page via the remote API over the JSON-RPC protocol. I had this working with the SOAP method, but am trying to convert for the eventual upgrade to 4. Currently we are using 3.5.16, though.
Anyway, the request params are as follows:
[{
space:"SpaceName",
url: "https://site/display/SpaceName/Home",
version: 74,
creator: "me",
modified: 1359409259158,
content: "A whole lot of content in *wiki markup*",
modifier: "someone",
id: 1442917,
parentId: 0,
title: "Home",
created: 1304096018639,
contentStatus: "current",
current: true,
permissions: 0,
homePage: true
},
{
versionComment: "",
minorEdit: true
}]
The first is obviously the page, the second the Update Options. When I call the service, I receive the error, "Request parameter types did not match method parameter types (method updatePage taking 2 parameters)"
I've tried a whole lot of different things, and none have worked, so now I'm here. Please let me know if you have tried this before, or can see some obvious mistake I'm missing.