Somehow the magic didnt happen
This is what Jira tells me if I press "Create" a new classic project while next-gen works fine.
Who faced this issue guys, and who knows if there is an issue on Jira side?
Hi Arthur,
I did some research and I found this link https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/Can-t-create-classic-Service-Desk-Projects/qaq-p/1342074 which might help you.
Overall, you need to follow these steps below:
<your site name>.atlassian.net/jsd-itsm
Cheers,
Artur Moura
Thanks @Artur Moura for the answer
I also did some research, and some others tried myself.
So, as a conclusion I can say that:
- Jira does not allow to create classic "Business" project using kanban board. It does work for any other template, like "Project management", "Task Tracking", "Content Management" etc.
- Instead Jira allows to create new classic project with kanban board, if the project category is "Software"
Hello again, Arthur,
Thanks for you research either, and about kanban boards, yes the default boards come with Software project only but not in the business project.
Thank you too
Arthur
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.