Yesterday I added all of my customers to my one organization, about 470 email addresses. This morning I received a notification that I had exceeded the amount of customer additions for your version and email notifications was turned off for a 12 hour period. When I look at the Organization, I only see 250 customers.
From what I read:
"Rather than add customers individually, you can group customers into organizations. This saves you time when you set up multiple service desks, and ensures you give the right people the right access to request help. There is no limit on the number of customers you can add to an organization."
If there is no limit, then why was I apparently prevented from adding all of them? And to this point, there are only 250 customers in the organization. I couldn't find anything on restrictions of email notifications in the pricing chart version comparison.
Am I missing something? Can I add more than 250 to an organization? Are the notifications that I added yesterday in a queue waiting to be sent or do I have to figure out who received them and who didn't?
Just adding the exact message:
Email notifications are off until 26/Jun/20
You've sent the maximum number of notifications in 12 hours for your plan. Upgrade to keep collaborating with your team.