I feel i know the answer to this one already, but since we're still fairly new to working on this side of Jira, i figured i'd ask, since its entirely likely I'm missing something.
Straight to the point, we're looking to have it, so that ONLY sub tasks for tickets currently selected for developement (IE not in the backlog), to show on the Kadban board, regardless if they are of the same status or not..
We have the base workflow status for the subtasks as "To Do", which is where they sit until we start to work on them. If we set all tickets of "to do" status into the "Ready" column we have created, it just puts all of the sub tasks into that column, regardless of whether the parent ticket is actually being worked on or not.
Is there anyway to deal with this, other then the main one I'm thinking, of creating another step in the workflow for just that purpose of separating the ones being worked on or not?
Thanks for any assistance!