I'm not sure if this is possible, but I am trying to create a filter-driven traceability matrix of my Jira issues in Confluence. My organization has a rather non-standard Agile methodology, so let me explain the criteria.
My hierarchy is:
- Platform Key Results (PKRs) [essentially Themes]
- Team Key Results (TKRs) [essentially Epics]
- Epics [essentially Features]
The PKR and TKR tickets live in Project 1, the Epics live in Project 2, and the Stories live in Projects 2-12.
The filters for the PKRs and TKRs were basic, as TKRs are SubTasks on PKRs, so there is a many to one relationship there.
For the Epics, I had to get a bit more creative because there can be a many to one or many to many relationship. My filter looks like:
issueFunction in linkedIssuesOfAll("issue in linkedIssues(PRJCT1-1136) OR parent = PRJCT1-1136") AND project = "PRJCT2" AND issuetype = EpicWhen I try to apply a downstream approach to get Stories and Tasks in the same manner, I'm not getting any results.
Is there a way I am missing to say "give me all of the Stories and Tasks with an epic link to an epic in filter 'all of my epics related to PKR1'"? I have been staring at this for hours, and it's possible my brain is melting.
Thanks in advance!