Hello
As descrive in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Automation-articles/Send-a-list-of-issues-in-Slack-with-Jira-automation-s-newest/ba-p/1411819#M73, a new action for automation named "lookup issue" is available
But I can't find it on the list. Anyone to help me ?
(I have the automation v7.1.15 on Jira server 8.5.3)
Thank a lot
Hello Cendre, the article you referred to is applicable for Jira Cloud and not Server unfortunately. You can read more here
Hello Sachin
Thanks for your answers.
Is any kind of action available to simulate the "lookup issue" action ?
I try to send automaticly one mail with all issue "status = to released" when the sprint end (at the trigger of the end of the sprint, not on particular day...)
Best regards
Hey Cendre, I am sorry but I can't think of anything similar to lookup issue action, you can contact their support team for more help.
raised a feature request https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JIRAAUTOSERVER-53 to track this for the server app
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.