We have 2 custom fields in for our Issues:
- Epic Link
- Customer
When i create a new issue with a value for the "Epic Link" and "Customer" fields. The "Customer" field is missing when I view the Issue. We can add this file manually after the issue is created.
When I go to "Where is my Field" I get the following message:
"The field 'Customer' does not have value for issue Issue-1970 and will not be displayed on the view issue page. Set value for that field so that it shows up."
When we create a task with no Epic Link The Customer Field is viewable and has a value.
The "Epic Link" has a Field type of "Epic Link Relationship" and has an "Available Contexts" value of Global. This field is also "locked"
The "Customer" has a Field Type of "Label" and has an "Available Contexts" value of 4 projects
I am unable to see issue in the jira logs when creating the Issue.