Hi everyone
I need to report/track how productive the agents are per day. In the end I need to know how many tickets per day do the "touch" or updated per day.
So that is why I need a JQL search for the following conditions:
- All comments written by the agents that day
- All addition and correction on the tickets/form fields
So I try with different option but could not finish it:
Option 1:
updated > "2020/06/24" AND xxx?
Option 2:
resolved >= startOfDay(-1) AND resolved <= endOfDay(-1) AND resolution IS NOT EMPTY xxx
My challenge is that our agents are working a little bit different than normally. Because there are not responsible for solving the issue/incident that's why I can not use the keyword "reporter, assigned, watcher, requester, etc.". Their job it is "only" to assigned the tickets to the right person.
May anyone help me out?
At the end I need exactly this information but not only for one agent instead for all 48 agents. Maybe someone know how to export this information?

Thank you very much in advance...!