I need to disable the ability to generate tickets or leave comments on currently open tickets. And that our client can only see the tickets and their updates, without interacting with them.
Hello @Luciana Matijasevich you should modify the permission scheme and remove the create issues and comment issues permissions there, so that can't be done from the portal
Hi @Luciana Matijasevich ,
Indeed, by going in to your permission scheme and removing the:
Service desk customer - portal access
from both your "create issues" and "add comments" this will remove the the ability of the customer to do so from the portal.
thank you
manage to do it from the "hidden from the portal" option that appears in the groups section, in the project settings
manage to do it from the "hidden from the portal" option that appears in the groups section, in the project settings.
Thank you
That won't remove the permissions to add comments
I know, but it is that the function that you recommended I did not find it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.