Hi.
I have already built a project/workflow/etc. for JIRA. Now I installed Green Hopper and I wanted to view my project on the Planning Board.
I did all the necessary global configurations (e.g., adding a Rank field, customizing cards, ...). I added a new context (choosing a default filter that should show everything). Yet, although my project has plenty of issues, there are no cards showing up on the Planning Board. I tried many setting but I did not succeed in letting them appear.
Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?
I had kind of the same problem with the Rapid Board in the beginning until I found out that that default filter used some unnecessary query conditions. (I can't remember exactly, but they were something like Version or Component, and I am using neither of these fields.) Once these conditions were removed my issues showed up. Unfortunately, since the Rapid Board in its current shape does not allow for customization, it is nigh useless to me.
Also, when switching to the Planning Board, i always end up with the Version view preselected. I am only interested in using the Assignee view, is there a way to make the Planning Board remember my last setting or to disable Version and Component altogether?