Is it possible to randomly assign agents to the requests that are created?
I do not know of any means of doing this OOTB. moreover, i'm not aware of any addon that would help. I'm guessing you would have to write some code for this. The issue w/ truly random is weighting. Sally might get all of the hard issues. :-)
How is it possible to write code for this? @Jack Brickey
You would need to write an app that can detect new requests and pick a random assignee. You may be able to do this with one of the scripting apps available to Cloud (I usually suggest automations as well, but I do not think there is any way to do randomisation in automations).
But I would also echo Jack's comment about weighting. Don't do this, if it's truly random, you're going to break people and process. At the very least, look for a more useful algorithm - even a primitive "person with the lowest current workload" is infinitely better than "random"
After searching the tool, do it inside jira service desk.
I was able to randomly assign leveling workloads.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.