Are JIRA Agile 6.6.13 , JIRA Capture 2.8.4 and Zephyr 2.5.2.25201808 compatible with JIRA 6.4 ?
What do their release notes say?
Hi!
Yes, JIRA Capture 2.8.4 has to work with JIRA 6.4.
While it should work I'd recommend upgrading JIRA Capture to 2.9.0, as this version:
--
Cheers,
Ignat
JIRA Capture Developer.
Hi Ignat , How about Zephyr 2.5.2.25201808 and Jira 6.4 ?
Unfortunately I do not know about Zephyr. Consider reaching them directly, I think using this link: http://www.getzephyr.com/support
Please also be aware of this bug regarding the compatibility between JIRA and other add-ons. Basically, you need to update the UPM in order to have a more accurate information regarding the plugins.
Cheers,Andre
Guess - they have released the latest version of Zephyr compatible with Jira 6.4
Thank you Andre - looks like I have UPM 2.18.2 , so that should not be an issue at the moment.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.