Good day to all.
Hope somebody can help with the following issue.
I'm trying to get pipelines going on a go project with one dependency. Both repos are private. When the pipeline tries to execute a go get -v, I'm getting the following error:
<span>+ go get -v</span><span># cd .; git ls-remote <a href="https://bitbucket.org/asklepio/cloud-server-common" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">https://bitbucket.org/asklepio/cloud-server-common</a></span><span>fatal: could not read Username for '<a href="https://bitbucket.org/" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">https://bitbucket.org</a>': terminal prompts disabled</span><span># cd .; hg identify -- <a href="https://bitbucket.org/asklepio/cloud-server-common" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">https://bitbucket.org/asklepio/cloud-server-common</a></span><span>abort: http authorization required for <a href="https://bitbucket.org/asklepio/cloud-server-common" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">https://bitbucket.org/asklepio/cloud-server-common</a></span><span>go: <a href="http://bitbucket.org/asklepio/cloud-server-common@v1.1.1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">bitbucket.org/asklepio/cloud-server-common@v1.1.1:</a> reading <a href="https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/asklepio/cloud-server-common?fields=scm" target="_blank" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer">https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/asklepio/cloud-server-common?fields=scm:</a> 403 Forbidden</span><span> server response: Access denied. You must have write or admin access.</span>
I added a ssh key to the main project and the public portion to access keys of the dependent project, as suggested by some post on the internet, but I keep getting the error.
There is a similar unanswered question from 2018: <a href="https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/permissions-problem-using-go-project-and-pipelines/qaq-p/729891" target="_blank">https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/permissions-problem-using-go-project-and-pipelines/qaq-p/729891</a>.
Best regards,
Adolfo