I created some new spaces, then added pages and moved pages from other spaces. After I moved some pages, the sidebar in the new space does not display the page tree. There is a Tree browser on the right side of the main page (to the right of recently updated), but nothing in the sidebar. The side bar is there, but it is blank except for the blog, page options, etc.
This is the case in two new spaces I created. I have tried toggling the page display on and off, and switching between the child page/page tree option. Nothing changes. The sidebar is still normal on old spaces. What happened? How do I get the page tree to display in sidebar again?
Thanks!
Edit - Also, on these spaces, the controls on the top right are gone (Edit-Watch-Share-Tools). Do I need to totally rebuild indexes when this is just happening in two spaces? This seems more like a setting/configuration issue.