I am able to login to my Atlassian account with my company id (SSO enabled) . When I try to do git push to bitbucket its asking for the username and password and when I enter it I am getting login failed and its not able to connect to my bit bucket. can someone please help.
Hello Jagadish,
if you are struggling with Bitbucket authentication, try installing the latest Windows Git Credential Manager: https://github.com/Microsoft/Git-Credential-Manager-for-Windows/releases
regards
mamokunni
Hi Jagadish!
Depending with the error, kindly check out sample authentication error solution provided on the link below, if it might help.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bbkb/authentication-error-remote-invalid-username-or-password-942864127.html#:~:text=The%20full%20error%20message%20as%20below.&text=One%20of%20the%20possible%20causes,the%20correct%20credentials%20for%20authentication.
Regards.
ok I will try and see .
I tried installing that but I dont have admin rights on my pC and its not letting me install.:(
For the login to bitbucket we are using SSO authentication of atlassian. so when trying to do it from the command line GIT its failing. As I was told SSO doesnt work with command line authentication. Please suggest on how to over come this.
Guys,
We have fixed the issue now. we had to add the server .pub key on the bitbucket repository keys..
Thanks guys
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.