I have been asked to automate assignments of all issues. In order to do this, I will need to use approximately 60 post functions in each of 4 workflows.
Technically, there is no significant limit, you can add hundreds.
I would question why you're adding so many though, there may be a better approach, and I would avoid putting many on a single transition too.
I don't know if there is a limit, but that sounds unmanageable.
Maybe use a combination of post functions in the workflows with automation?
I fully agree with John, if you need this number of post-functions, you won't be able to handle this any more.
And besides that, this will probably decrease your performance.
Maybe you can elaborate a little bit more, what exactly you want to do.
I need to auto-assign the issue to a user for review upon creation. We have 3 workflows handled by 1 issue type workflow scheme
It just has to be in the first transition. Then it functions as defined.
But why do you need so many post-functions then? If you want to assign one user, it should be only one post-function.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.