Hi,
is there anybody out there who uses jira behind a nginx reverse proxy (for ssl) and uses the Jira Mobile app successfully?
I am not able to get it work.
I found article https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/can-t-check-compatibility-error-in-the-jira-server-mobile-app-954244691.html with hint:
"To resolve this issue, you will need to configure your custom filter on the proxy configuration to allow <jira-base-url>/server-info to pass through without authentication."
<jira-base-url>/server-info
But what do I have to do?
Thanks for your help,Matthias
Hi all,
the same error occurs even when using jira with http without reverse proxy.
So I have no custom filteres nor a proxy.
What can I Do that jira serves the url <jira-base-url>/server-info without authentication?
Matthias
OK, has to do with Jira Software 8.9.1:
When installing Jira Software 8.5.5 on a local test system we can user mobile app as expected.
When installing Jira Software 8.9.1 mobile app shows error "Can't check compatibility".
Installation in both cases ist with pure http without proxy, just installing with .bin-Installer und creating build-in db with example project.
Ticket at atlassian is open.
I get the same error on the latest version of Jira (8.9.1). I had a previous version (I don't remember the version exactly) and I was able to use Jira mobile app with no issues.
I moved Jira from one server to another yesterday, upgraded to 8.9.1 and the app stopped working. I keep getting "Can't check compatibility" error.
We need a way to solve this as using the mobile app is essential for some users.
Can you please keep us updated on the ticket with Atlassian?
Atlassian just asked for results of
curl -I <base-url>/server-info
With 8.5.5 I got a 404-code (still app is working)
With 8.9.1 I got a 302 redirect to login-page.
I'll keep you updated.
Response from Atlassian:
After some tests, I have been able to reproduce the issue you are experiencing and it seems the issue is indeed related to this specific version of Jira. I am following up on this case with our dev team to understand the root cause and will get back to you as soon as I have news.
Looks like the issue is gone with the latest iOS app update.
Thanks for the hint, you're right.
Successfully tested with Jira App Version 1.11.0.1 on iOS and Server 8.10.0.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.