Hi,
I have been trying to use the automation builder to send an email to an individual letting them know more information about a ticket they have been allocated. In the automated email I provide information like the following:
Issue Summary - {{issue.summary}}
Contractor Full Name - {{issue.Contractor Full Name}}
Contractor Email - {{issue.Contractor Email}}
Notice Period - {{issue.Notice Period}}
Line Manager - {{issue.Line Manager.displayName}}
Agency Name - {{issue.Agency Name}}
Agency Address - {{issue.Agency Address}}
However when I try and pull a date (custom field using the date picker type) it does not work. I have check the spelling and ensuring there where no other similar named custom fields to confuse. I then tried to ensure it was being pulled in specific format incase that was the issue still nothing. Some of the things I have tried below:
{{issue.Start date}}
{{issue.Start date.value}}
{{issue.Start date.MediumDate}}
{{issue.Start date.value.MediumDate}}
{{issue.Start date.Date.value.MediumDate}}
{{issue.Start date.format("dd/MM/yyyy")}}
None work.
Sorry for this, I have ensured that the field is mandatory so is not empty either.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Andy