Team Calendars for Confluence Cloud gets really hairy reviews. I don't want to waste money on it! Is there an alternative your team has used successfully? How did you implement it?
Now that Team Calendars becomes a Confluence Premium feature with a hefty price increase, I suggest you look at Outlook Calendar if you're using Microsoft 365 already (we are for e-mails, and moved to Teams after Atlassian closed down HipChat). Every group gets a group calendar with basically all the features of Team Calendars plus everything that a full-blown calendar app provides, minus the JIRA integration (but that's not something we have used anyway).
We just use Google Calendars embedded in Confluence pages.
We don't have confidential info, so we have no problem with storing it at Google. (I don't know if it is possible to embed Google Calendars in Confluence Cloud, but it is definitely possible in Confluence Server and Data Center).
I've managed to add FullCalendar (JavaScript calendar). It's not perfect, but it's well documented and can be manipulated to serve various purposes.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.