Hi,
I have several pages from multiple spaces in confluence that are simply not visible. I am hoping that they exist somewhere.
There have been several issues with the 'page tree' (both out of the box side bar, and attempted use of the widget) not loading over the last few days.
Now however only some pages are loading. Please can you advise how I can access the full data, either with a backup export or getting access to the data I saved.
Update #1
Pages are loading intermittently, which I least means I haven't lost the notes from the previous week.
There are observable patterns in which pages sometimes don't load:
- All pages load successfully (good)
- No pages load (bad)
- Sometimes only the space 'home' page will load, with its direct children, but no sibling pages/their children (bad)
This behaviour appears to be replicated in the following use cases:
- Loading the native navigation side menu
- Loading pages through a confluence content widget
- clicking on pages through the "recent" items drop down menu - here sometimes the page load (good) and sometimes the page is 'not found' (bad)
I will post as a defect in the confluence issue board.